Monday, June 4, 2012

Other May Happenings

On mother's day we went up to Honeyville for Sunday dinner and got to see these two cute little lambs.  Jack got to feed "Lily" a bottle which was pretty cool.  It was very nostalgic for me since I spent many a summer day feeding "bum" lambs when I was younger.  They still smell exactly the same way!
I just had to put this picture in since it makes me laugh so much.  It just really captures their little personalities right now.  Jack always has something up his sleeve, and Ella is always just seconds away from her next startle reflex. 
Ella and her cousin Brody.  He loves her so much!  But not enough to put his tractor down and hold her with two hands.  That boy loves his tractors!! 
Guess who loves rice cereal?  I feel like Ella is growing up so much faster than Jack did.  It's probably in part because I'm so much busier now then I was with just Jack, but it's partly because she really is.  She's such a strong little baby and now in addition to rolling constantly, she can scoot around the floor on her belly.
Maybe now that she can sit straight up in the bouncy seat I should find someplace new for her to sit. 
And of course we couldn't have warm weather without breaking out the pool.  This little set up kept him entertained for an hour all by himself.  It was pure kitchen cleaning heaven for me.  I love that smile of anticipation and his adventurous personality!  He is so funny and has me laughing constantly with all of the goofy things he says.  He was in his high chair eating the other morning and I had been upstairs getting ready.  When I walked into the kitchen he said "hey there cutie".  Then the other day he walked into the room and told me I looked "very distinguished".  Yesterday he told me he wants to learn to play the accordion.  Every time he says something like that it reminds me he watches too much TV.  He's speaks so well for a 2 year old!

1 comment:

  1. Laura! Jack cracks me up!! What cute kids you have! Hope things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete