Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pineview

 Summer is slipping by too quickly, so we decided to take advantage of the warm weather and spend a Saturday up at Pineview with the Garrs.  We love going up there at lease once each summer because, A) it's free, B) our kids think it's the ocean, and C) we can take our dog.  

Here's Jack digging a hole in the sand that would fill with water when the waves came in.  See, it's practically Florida :)

Ella wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty!  I found several prickly burr type things stuck to her swim diaper when I finally changed her.  That couldn't have been too comfortable.

Jack after he "rode a wave in".  My Florida comment might have been sarcastic, but I'm not kidding here,  he really was body surfing.

Steve and Ella.  I'm kind of surprised Steve could even smile with the amount of boat jealousy he was experiencing.  It's still in our 10 year plan :)

Nobody, and I mean nobody, enjoys the lake more than Tucker.  His calling in life is retrieving sticks from the water.  Dog heaven!

These two little buddies had a blast and played so great together!  We're so lucky to have the Garrs as friends and neighbors!




1 comment:

  1. I'm have beach jealousy!!What a fun post:) I am looking forward to seeing this pineview beach next week. It looks wonderful. You are making such great memories with your family. Good for you

    ReplyDelete