Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dinosaur Park

 So, I haven't blogged in a few months, which leaves quite a bit of catching up to do.  We'll see how I can manage...  The beginning of October, my sister Heather and I decided winter was on it's way and we should take advantage of the warm weather.  We took the kids to the Ogden Dinosaur Park, and they had a great time.
Ella didn't get the "scared face" memo.
Jack and Brody.  These two are pretty good buddies.

Ella riding her first dinosaur.  She went up the tree trunk pictured behind her and down the slide all by herself, which I thought was pretty brave.  I was scared I was going to have to go in after her for the rescue.

Heather is such a fun Aunt!

This boy enjoys life so much!  Especially when we are anywhere but home.  He loves to be out seeing the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment