Sunday, May 22, 2016

Weekend in St George

We made a trip down to St George in early April to visit Grandpa and Grandma Crawford.  We love it down there that time of year.  The weather was beautiful, and the kids had such a great time with their grandparents. 

We spent an afternoon hiking in Snow Canyon.  It's the best place to hike with little kids since they can climb pretty high without ever having to go up anything to steep or treacherous. 

Steve and Jack and Ella made it clear up to the top of the petrified sand dune.  Ella was super nervous at the top and didn't want to stand up, and for good reason.  I had to take Levi back to the car to change his diaper so I missed this beautiful view.

Levi thought he was an 18 month old mountain goat.  He was running and jumping and refused to hold our hands.  He's such a wild boy, but also has extremely good agility and motor skill so he actually handles himself pretty well.

I think he liked hiking the very most.  And he loved spotting the lizards!

Later that day we cooled off with a dip in the pool.  Thanks again Steve for getting in the water with the kids so I didn't have to!  Ella and Jack are both pretty good swimmers, but Levi thinks he can swim, and loves jumping into the pool, which makes his tricky to watch.

Ella loves warming up in the hot sun.  Jack saw this picture on my phone and said, "I thought that was a picture of me after I got my tonsils out."

Jack is getting so good at swimming which we both love!

See what I mean, a HUGE handful at the pool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment