Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby John

April Fools Day brought a fun addition to our family.  My brother Brett's wife Sheree had her baby, John Kent Bingham.  I could not resist the urge to make the trip up to Rexburg a couple days later to meet the little guy.  It's always so fun to hold a tiny newborn.
And when I say tiny, I mean as in 9lb 6oz.  Funny how that still seems little!  He's so cute!
Ella got to come along for the ride and loved raiding John's Easter basket.  That's what he gets for going past his due date and missing Easter :)
Grand baby number 12 for Mary.  It was so nice of my mom to make the drive with me :)
Cute family photo!  They had only been home from the hospital for a couple of hours!






1 comment:

  1. Aw! Thanks for posting these pictures! I love the one of Brett and Ella! And yes- he missed easter so it is only fair that someone else should enjoy the easter basket!

    ReplyDelete