Friday, March 30, 2012

7 years already?

March 18th was our 7th anniversary.  I can't believe it's been that long, but on the other hand I can hardly remember being single.  It's been a great 7 years and I'm glad everyday we both went country dancing the night we met, and that he picked me to dance with him to the oh so romantic tune of "whiskey lullaby".  Funny memories!  To celebrate we left both kids at home, thanks to Grandpa and Grandma, and went out alone for the first time since Ella arrived.  We decided to do something that's impossible to do with kids in tow, so we caught a movie.  I'm not sure anyone appreciates a good movie on the big screen more then Steve, so I just couldn't waste his theater experience on a predictable chick flick, thus we decided to see John Carter in 3D.  I have to say I didn't hate it, and I'm glad we supported it since it was filmed in Utah.  We topped off the evening with a quick shop at Kohls and then went home to get the kiddos in bed.  It's funny how much we've evolved as a couple in 7 years and I'm looking forward to many, many more with my absolute best friend!

2 comments: