Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blessing Day

March 4th was Ella's big debut.  She looked so beautiful in her blessing dress which was the same one that I wore 3 decades ago.  We were lucky to have so many family members come to support us.  We had a breakfast at our home afterward and really enjoyed Ella's special day.  She is so sweet, content, and of course cute.  She is at the fun stage where she smiles and coos if you just glance her way.  And I'm very happy to report that she even sleeps through the night most nights.  She is literally the kind of baby that makes you want to have a lot of kids.  But before you worry about Steve and I becoming the next Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, rest assured that I remember Jack as an infant and I know that all babies are not so simple. 

4 comments:

  1. We were glad to be able to be there! What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks a lot like her mom did in that dress. Pretty little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love her sweet little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Nice that she got to use your dress :)

    PS. at the rate we're going John and I ARE probably the next Jim Bob and Michelle! LOL

    ReplyDelete