Monday, January 28, 2013

12 Month Well Check

Steve sent me this picture the other night while I was at work.  I don't think they miss me too much on Thursday  nights.  I know I've never given her a whole bowl of popcorn.  Ella continues to be a joy to be around.  She has been walking a little bit now and then for a month or so, but the past week she has started walking all the time.  It's a cute waddle walk that I love.  She is understanding so much of what I say these days.  She loves trying to put her shoes on and when she is wearing anything pretty.  She wears my hair bands around her wrists like bracelets and feels so fancy in them.  She still is a big eater and loves mealtime.  Especially if she can sit on Dad's lap and share his food.  We sure love her!  She is so much fun!
Here's is the latest picture of Ella from her well check.  She had another ear infection and the doctor said if her ears don't look better at her next appointment she will need ear tubes.  We're trying our best to keep her really healthy for the remainder of the winter.  Here are her stats:  17lbs 4ounces (<5th percentile), 29 inches tall (30th percentile), head 17 1/2 inches (20th percentile).  She's still a tiny thing but the doctor's not worried about her at all.  He just thinks she's petite.


No comments:

Post a Comment