Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sunbeam

I can't believe Jack is a Sunbeam!  He looks so grown up sitting up on the front row in Primary.  His teachers are Brother and Sister Murdock, and they're great.  I'm always surprised by how much he absorbs from Primary.  He learned about prayer this week, and every night since at family prayer he has made sure to bow his head.  The thing is that it's not that Steve and I haven't ever taught him this, he's really receptive to what he learns in Primary.  I'm so grateful for good Primary teachers.  He has been a little teary a few times when we've dropped him off in sharing time.  It surprises me since he never cried one time when I left him in Nursery.  Not even when I first started leaving him.  It's definitely a little bit of a transition to leave playtime and snack time behind.  I'm sure proud of my Sunbeam!

No comments:

Post a Comment